11th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

When to get forms for NDA Exam?

when nda form will come.
i am interested to appear for upcoming nda exam.

11th September 2011, 05:51 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam?

National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army etc.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

To apply the application form online,then click here between the notification dates as mentioned above.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 81 views)
11th September 2011, 06:13 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when nda form will come.
National Defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is selected for the selection of candidates as an officer in Armed forces such as Indian Army, Air force and Navy.
The eligibility criteria required for the National Defence Academy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Application Form
The application form for the NDA examination can be obtained from the Head post office. You can also fill the form online. The web site from where you will get the online form is given below:
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

Date of examination
The date for the NDA examination is not published.
For the latest updates of the NDA examination keep visiting the official web site of the UPSC which is
www.upsc.gov.in
11th September 2011, 06:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
when nda form will come.
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year.

>> To apply for NDA Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and candidates may apply for any one of the Wings - Army Wings, Air Force Wings And Naval Wings.

>> For Army wings any 12Th passed candidates are eligible, But for Naval And Air Force Wings you need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and Maths as a compulsory subjects.

So, If your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination.

>> Eligible candidates may apply for Next year NDA Examination, the dates and schedule of NDA (I) 2012 Examination was already updated in the UPSC website. The Notification was Going to be declared on 31/12/2011 And the last date of apply for NDA Examination was 30/Jan/2012.

The examination was Going to be held on 15/04/2012.

>> So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online By visit the official website OR you can also Obtained the application form Directly form the Post Offices in India.

And If you want to get Complete Information about NDA Examination then please check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
11th September 2011, 08:06 PM
fahran

hi dear, If your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for Next year NDA Examination, the dates and schedule of NDA (I) 2012 Examination was already updated in the UPSC website. The Notification was Going to be declared on 31/12/2011 And the last date of apply for NDA Examination was 30/Jan/2012.

The examination was Going to be held on 15/04/2012.

thanks
11th September 2011, 08:14 PM
fahran

hi dear,

National Defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is selected for the selection of candidates as an officer in Armed forces such as Indian Army, Air force and Navy.
The eligibility criteria required for the National Defence Academy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Limit

Application Form
The application form for the NDA examination can be obtained from the Head post office. You can also fill the form online. The web site from where you will get the online form is given below:
11th September 2011, 08:17 PM
fahran

hi dear,

Education Qualification

Age Limit

Application Form
12th September 2011, 07:13 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam?

Quote:
when nda form will come.

NDA (National Defense Academy) exam takes place twice every year..once in April and the next in August..

the minimum eligibility for appearing in the NDA exam is

1)The candidate must be a 12th pass out in any stream for Army and in PCM for Air Force or Navy

2) you should be within the age limit of 16.5 to 19 years to be able to appear for NDA..

you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

first you will have to clear the written exam,then the interview and then the medical examination..

The forms shall be available 2 months prior to the examination..
Contact your nearest book depot in order to purchase the form..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th December 2011, 02:35 PM
mahantesh.kalagudi

Quote:
when nda form will come.
when nda exam form will come and date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?