15th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms of WBJEE exams going to be available in West Bengal?

when will the forms of wbjee exam of year will be given in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016? -- [New]
  4. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  7. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  8. Am I applicable for government job in West Bengal after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  9. Exam centers for WBJEE outside of West Bengal?
  10. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  11. Can I get a government college after scoring 485 in JELET and 73 marks in branch?
  12. Will I get any government college in West Bengal after scoring 12913 in WBJEE?
  13. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Which government college can I get in West Bengal after scoring 33000 in WBJEE
  15. Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?
  16. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  17. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  18. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
16th December 2011, 09:37 AM
sneha soyam

Thumbs up Re: When are the forms of WBJEE exams going to be available in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the forms of wbjee exam of year will be given in west bengal?
The WBJEE 2012 Application Form ( i.e., prescribed printed application form along with Information Brochure and a printed envelope ) will be available from different Branches of United Bank of India ( as specified below ) on payment of

500/- ( for E / M type Form ) and 600/- for C type Form in cash

Sale of WBJEE 2012 Application Form :

The Application Form of WBJEE 2012 will be available from the Last week of November, 2011 to Last week of December, 2011 at the following West Bengal JEE 2012 Bank Branches of United Bank of India : Old Court House St., College St, Sealdah, Hatibagan, Jadavpur, Behala, Mayukh Bhawan – Salt Lake, BESU Shibpur, Sonarpur, Asansol, Durgapur City Centre, Burdwan ( B.C.Rd. ), Katwa ( Station Rd. ), Serampore, Chinsurah, Arambag, Kalyani, Krishnagar, Barasat, Diamond Harbour, Kolaghat, Haldia, Kharagpur, Suri, Bolpur, Bankura, Purulia, Berhampur, Raghunathgunj, Raiganj, Balurghat, Malda, Siliguri, Alipurduar, Darjeeling ( 25, H.D. Lama Rd. ), Jalpaiguri, Coochbehar, Agartala ( Tripura ) on all working days between banking hours on payment of requisite fee.

The duly filled in WBJEE 2012 Application Form must be sent in the printed window envelope received by the candidate within the Application Kit by SPEED POST only so as to reach the office of the Board by 2nd week of January, 2012. Submission of WBJEE Forms 2012 by hand or courier service will not be accepted

WB JEE 2012 Important Dates :

•West Bengal JEM 2012 Sale of WBJEE 2012 Application Form ( from listed UBI Branches ) : Last week of November, 2011 to Last week of December, 2011.
•Last date for Receipt of request for West Bengal JEE 2012 Application Form “by post” : 3rd week of December, 2011.
•Last date for Receipt of completed West Bengal JEE 2012 Application Form “by Speed Post : 2nd week of January, 2012.
22nd December 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of WBJEE exams going to be available in West Bengal?

When will I get forms of WBJEE ????
28th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of WBJEE exams going to be available in West Bengal?

sir, i want to ask that i am staying in Arunachal Pradesh,can i apply for WBJEEB . Do i hv to get PRC? M nt a resident of West Bengal
28th December 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask that i am not a resident of WB. Cn i opt for the WBJEEB exam? If yes can i fill it online?? Tell me the requirements. Pls
11th January 2012, 07:20 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to ask that i am staying in Arunachal Pradesh,can i apply for WBJEEB . Do i hv to get PRC? M nt a resident of West Bengal

HI,
IMPORTANT DATE OF W.B-J.E.E EXAM
DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 21.12.2011
DATE OF SALE OF FORM:- 28.12.2011 to 18.01.2012
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF FORM:- 24.01.2012
DATE OF EXAM:- 15.4.2012

ALL THE BEST!
2nd December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I GET THE APPLICATION FORM OF WBJEE 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?