13th October 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

I would like to appear aieee entrance exam. Would like to know the date of getting application form also would like to know from where i will get it

13th October 2011, 10:39 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

Yet AIEEE exam notification was not released by the official.I think they will be releasing the notification in the month of January.
And exam will held on Last week of April.

For more details,then click here

See this attachment also
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2011 Information Brochure.pdf(477.6 KB, 69 views)
19th October 2011, 11:06 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

CBSE is yet to give the notifications of the AIEEE-2012 so it is yet not clear when to get it.
Generally the forms are available NOVEMBER end both online as well as offline.
They are generally available at government banks at a modest price of 550.
For more updates keep visiting
www.ccb.nic.in
www.cbse.nic.in
official cbse website

Allthe best
19th October 2011, 11:35 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to appear aieee entrance exam. Would like to know the date of getting application form also would like to know from where i will get it
you will be getting application form in the month of december or janaury and you will be having exams in the month of april
19th October 2011, 11:38 PM
abhin91
Member+

AIEEE is conducted by CBSE. The form is available in the months of november-december.
Last date to send the form is generally by 10th of january.You can apply online also.for more information refer the following sites:-
http://www.ccb.nic.in

http://www.aieee.nic.in

http://ww.cbse.nic.in
20th October 2011, 12:56 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Information Regarding AIEEE-2012 Examination.

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is the one of the most famous engineering entrance examination of India which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the admission in the first year engineering course at the National Institute of Technology (NIT) and many other college of India. Every year a large number of candidates appear in this exam to test their fate but seat is limited so competition become really hard. so, if you want to crack this exam then do labour hard.

The AIEEE-2012 notification is not published till now by the CBSE. In every year it is published in the last week of November or in the First week of December. So, i think that the notification for AIEEE-2012 will be published in the last week of November or in the first week of December. So, Please wait about one month.

For any more information about the AIEEE-2012 examination please visit the official website : http://www.aieee.nic.in / http://www.cbse.nic.in

Regards
~Mukul~
20th October 2011, 09:41 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:

As far as the news of AIEEE-2012 is concerned ,there is no any official announcement about it .

You can check it from official website of AIEEE that is http://www.aieee.nic.in

The notification will be published in the official website so visit regularly for latest updates.

With Regards
rchauhan294
20th October 2011, 09:48 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:

We are unable to help you now because the notification regarding AIEEE-2012 has not been published till now and thus we are still waiting for it but it will be published soon in the official website of AIEEE that is http://www.aieee.nic.in. You will get whole details from the notification .

You can also visit the cbse website that is http://www.cbse.nic.in for the same.

With Regards
ravik1214
20th October 2011, 11:54 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok.ch View Post
Yet AIEEE exam notification was not released by the official.I think they will be releasing the notification in the month of January.
And exam will held on Last week of April.

For more details,then click here

See this attachment also
Dear friend you will get early to all information about AIEEE information.

>>There is information about AIEEE exam all information and applications forms is available in November to December.
20th October 2011, 01:46 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

This examination is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of April. .
through this exam one can get admission in the most reputed colleges for doing B.TECH\B.E. course.
for appear in this exam you must possess 12th degree with compulsory subjects of PHYSICS, MATHS and from any of these subjects- CHEMISTRY,BIO-TECH,BIOLOGY,COMPUTER SCIENCE.
You must have to score at least 50% in 12th ,
there are 10% of relaxations are applicable for SC\ST candidates.

thank you!
~gamble~
20th October 2011, 01:50 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

This examination is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of April. .
through this exam one can get admission in the most reputed colleges for doing B.TECH\B.E. course.
for appear in this exam you must possess 12th degree with compulsory subjects of PHYSICS, MATHS and from any of these subjects- CHEMISTRY,BIO-TECH,BIOLOGY,COMPUTER SCIENCE.
You must have to score at least 50% in 12th ,
there are 10% of relaxations are applicable for SC\ST candidates.

thank you!
~gamble~
20th October 2011, 01:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:

Availability of AIEEE Forms

The AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Exam) generally takes place in the last week of April and the forms shall be available to you from the first week of December..

You can collect the forms from your nearest Syndicate Bank Branch or from the book depots near you..

Eligibility for AIEEE :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out with an aggregate of 50% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths

2) You can appear for the AIEEE only thrice..from the year of your passing of 12th..

For further info..you can visit the site

http://cbse.nic.in

all the best..
20th October 2011, 03:11 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC every year for entry in to some of the best engineering colleges in India.

The notification for AIEEE 2012 is yet to be published which will be out in the month of January 2012 and the exam is generally held in April.

You can get application form both from on line and off line, so please wait and check official web site of CBSC for further information e.i. www.cbsc..nic.in
20th October 2011, 04:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear..........
The details information of Previous year 2011 AIEEE exam are below .

the details information of 2012 is not yet declared after declaration you can get from CBSE official website.
http://www.cbse.nic.in

good luck.............
20th October 2011, 05:03 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal AIEEE is all India engineering entrance exam for the admission of aspirant to the various bachelor degree courses in institution in India. You can apply for the exam either online or offline . The online application can be made in the official website www.aieee.nic.in..you can apply online for the exam from third week of november . The last date for submitting the application will mostly in the second week of january. You need to fill the online application form and make note of the registration number. You need to make payment in the form of demand draft . Take print out of the confirmation mail and send it along with demand draft to
assistant secretary,
central board of secondary education,
ps 1-2 institutional area,
ip extension,patparganj
new delhi 110092.
The offline application can be obtained from the regional institutes of cbse and branches of syndicate bank.
The exam will be held on april 29 of next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?