5th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

When to get forms for AIEEE Exam?

Aiee forms avalable from which date.
i want to appear for this.

5th November 2011, 11:01 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: When to get forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When to get forms for AIEEE Exam?

The notification has not came yet on the official website of AIEEE that is http://www.aieee.nic.in but i am telling dates by prediction of some websites and they are as follows :
  • Date of Examination - 29th april 2012
  • Sale of AIEEE Information Bulletin containing Application Form- Last week of December 2011
  • Online submission of application on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- Last week of december
  • Sale of Information Bulletin at designated branches of Syndicate Bank, Regional Offices of the CBSE and designated institutions - Second week of January 2012
  • Online submission of applications- Second week of January 2012
  • Receipt of complete applications form/Confirmation Page with Bank Draft “by post” (Registered/Speed Post only) at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS1-2,Institutional Area,IP Extension,Patparganj,Delhi-110092 - Third week of January 2012
  • Date of dispatch of Admit Card- Second week of March 2012

With Regards
ravik1214
5th November 2011, 11:47 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: When to get forms for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

You get the AIEEE forms from ARC center of your district so visit you nearest ARC center

All the best
6th November 2011, 12:00 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for AIEEE Exam?

hi,
AIEEE exam notification come in month of December.
the exam will be held on :-29th April, 2012
all the best!
6th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is held once in a year. The examination is conducted for admission into first year and first semesters degree program in engineering colleges across India.

AIEEE 2012 Exam Dates

AIEEE 2012 Online/Offline Exam Dates

* AIEEE 2012 Offline Examination that is Paper/Pen Test will be held on 29th April, 2012.

* AIEEE 2012 Online Examination only (CBT Mode) will be conducted From 7th to 25th of May, 2012.

Timings of AIEEE Exam

* PAPER – 1 (0930-1230 hrs)
* PAPER – 2 (1400-1700 hrs)

AIEEE Exam Pattern 2012 and AIEEE Question Paper Pattern

For BE/B.Tech: AIEEE Exam duration is of 3 hours. The question paper is objective type. The questions are being asked from Class XI and XII Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All the 3 subjects has equal weightage. Each question has four options and students have to choose the right option among the available. There is negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.

B.Arch/B. Planning: The duration of this exam is 3 hours. The question paper distributed over three sections: Mathematics, Aptitude test and Drawing test. In this exam Mathematics and Aptitude test will have objective type of questions, however, drawing test will have questions to check the drawing abilities and aptitude of the aspirants. This test is designed to test the abilities, skills, creativity, awareness and observation of the candidates.

AIEEE 2012 Requirement of Papers

* B.E. / B. Tech.: Paper - 1
* B. Arch / B. Planning: Paper - 2

AIEEE 2012 Subject Combination

Paper 1: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics: Objective Type Questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

Paper 2: Mathematics - Part I, Aptitude Test - Part II & Drawing Test - Part III: Objective Type: Part I & II consists objective type questions. Part III tests drawing aptitude.

best of luck
6th November 2011, 12:44 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

AIEEE

Sale of AIEEE application Form would start from first week of December 2011
Online submission can be done on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- till the last week of december
Online submission of applications can be done till second week of January 2012
Date of Examination is 29th april 2012

All the best
31st January 2012, 08:32 PM
despire007

You get the AIEEE forms from ARC center of your district so visit you nearest ARC center
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?