2nd March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?

Please let me know the when the form will be available to admit M.Sc. Zoology
at Jadavpur university

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. Criteria for admission in Zoology honours in Jadavpur University?
  3. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  4. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  7. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  9. How to get admission in MSc in regular course after completing BSc in Maths from Jadavpur University
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  12. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  13. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  14. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  15. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition
  16. Can I take admission in CU for MSc Zoology?
  17. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
18th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?

when will be the forms be avaiable to get admission for m.sc in zoology at jadavpur university?
27th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF PUBLICATION FOR FORM IN
M.SC IN PHYSICS 202.
18th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what qualification do u required for m.sc in microbiology?
7th May 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligiblity of msc math evening course under jadavpur university and date of its application form?
20th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.sc in industrial fish and fisheries (Major).After completion of the said course can I join M.sc in zoology under your esteemed
University. subho
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?