23rd September 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?

Respected Sir,
For admission in Jadavpur University I have to score 60% in total subjects in 12th or in PCM only? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  5. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  9. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  10. Will 6.5 pointer in first year of B.Tech affect my future? Is it necessary to get 8 pointer to get a job in a good company?
  11. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  13. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?
  14. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. How to secure a seat in a good university located in Canada?
  16. Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college
  17. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
1st October 2015, 11:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
For admission in Jadavpur University I have to score 60% in total subjects in 12th or in PCM only? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!
You have scored 60% marks in 12th standard, so you are eligible to get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM subject are eligible for WBJEE exam.

Your age must be above 17 years.
18th January 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?

Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in engineering BE(evening) Jadavpur University?
20th March 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to take admission in jadavpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?