27th August 2012, 11:33 AM
TWINKLEJIT

When to get forms for SCRA Exam? How can I apply for this Exam in online?

When will i get scra form? Can i do online application?

4th October 2012, 12:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for SCRA Exam? How can I apply for this Exam in online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWINKLEJIT View Post
When will i get scra form? Can i do online application?
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices.

This examination is conducted to select candidates in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways, and this examination will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 20th January, 2013. The notification of this examination is going to be published soon in this month i.e on 13/Oct/2012.

The last date of apply for this examination online is 12/Nov/2012.

When the notification Published, online registration will be started soon. You have to fill the application form online only. There is no offline application form facility is available for any candidates. To fill the online application form you have to visit the Online UPSC Portal. You will get application form of SCRA in two separate parts i.e Part-I and II.

You have to fill both the parts Individually, Before start filling up Online Application, you must have your photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less then 3 KB in size.

You will get all the instruction online when the notification published, so wait for the notification.

You have to complete your Intermediate examination OR Graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

Your age should between 17 to 21 years to apply for SCRA Examination, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, you can get syllabus from the official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in
4th October 2012, 04:27 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: When to get forms for SCRA Exam? How can I apply for this Exam in online?

Notification of Next year SCRA Examination is going to be Published soon in this Month. SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is conducted by UPSC Every year, Intermediate passed or Graduate passed candidate are eligible to apply for this examination.

It means you have to complete your Intermediate examination or graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination, final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

You have to attained the age of 17 years and not more than 21 years to apply for this examination.

The dates of Next year SCRA Examination is already published in the UPSC website, when the notification published, online registrations will be started soon. There is no offline application form facility, you have to fill the application form online only.

You can check the SCRA Examination dates from below and apply for this examination accordingly.

Dates of SCRA 2013:

=> Date of Notification:13/Oct/2012
=> Last date of apply: 12/Nov/2012
=> Examination Date: 20/Jan/2013.

You need a scanned photo and signature before filling the online application form, the application form available in 2 parts and you have to fill both the parts completely.

Please wait for the notification and then apply for this examination online, if you need more details please check official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?