21st October 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?

When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled and where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination.
send details on id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  3. Will I get NIT Srinagar general category after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I am from Jammu Kashmir state
  4. Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir
  5. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  6. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  7. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  9. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?
  10. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?
  11. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. How may I get a job in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  14. Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  16. How to crack JKCET 2015 with just 2 months of preparation?
  17. What was last year's cut-off who got admission in NIT Srinagar but the candidate is from Kashmir?
  18. Past years IRDA papers for general insurance agent exam?
5th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?

Dear sir,

I want to know about irda exam and it will be conduct in Bihar. I want to get code.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?