16th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?

when will be the slet exam conducted in jammu and kashmir held in science subjects and from where the application forms will be available ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  3. What is the date of sale of form for MP SLET exam?
  4. When is SLET examination conducted in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  6. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  7. When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?
  8. What is the SLET exam syllabus for computer application in Jammu and Kashmir
  9. When will the SLET exam be held in J&K and how may I get its syllabus?
  10. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  11. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. From where to buy IIT JEE forms from Jammu City?
  13. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK? -- [New]
  15. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  16. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  17. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  18. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
28th April 2012, 01:11 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLET<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The Notification of SLET in J&K:
Application Procedure-
- Application forms available in the month of June.
- Last date to apply is in the August.
- Examination held in the month of October

Eligibility Criteria-
- Indian nationals candidate with Master' Degree with 55% marks / candidate appearing for final year of post graduation or waiting for the result.

Contact Details-
University of Jammu,
J & K State Level Eligibility Test,
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road,
New Campus,
Jammu (Tawi) - 180006,
India.

All the Best...............
17th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?

When was set exam held in j and k ? What will be the next date of exam?
18th September 2012, 12:28 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

The Notification of SLET in J&K:
Application Procedure-
- Application forms available in the month of June.
- Last date to apply is in the August.
- Examination held in the month of October

Eligibility Criteria-
- Indian nationals candidate with Master' Degree with 55% marks / candidate appearing for final year of post graduation or waiting for the result.
18th September 2012, 09:29 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

JKSET or the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test is conducted every year by the state education board. The SET exam which is also called SLET is for the candidates who wish to apply for Lectureship and PhD.

JKSET is similar to the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC. The only difference is that after passing JKSET you are only going to get lecturer job in the J&K state government colleges.

The SLET exam for Science subjects are not held separately. They would be conducted on the same day as the others. The exact date of the exam is not known so far however it is expected to take place in October.

Before you apply for JKSET please ensure that you are meeting all the requirements to appear for the exam. The requirements are the same as NET exam but still I am writing them down for you.

Eligibility

1. Only post graduation degree holders can apply for JKSET.

2. You should secure at least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. In case of SC/ST, 50 percent marks are required.

4. Please choose the NET subject on the basis of your subject in post graduation course.

5. Those who are in final year of post graduation can also apply.

6. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

7. However 3 years relaxation is given to OBC an 5 years to SC/ST.

8. There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for Lectureship

Application Form

You can download the application form from the official website of University of Jammu - www.jammuuniversity.in

Exam Centers

There are only two exam centers

1) Jammu

2) Srinagar

Important Dates:

Notifications: In June

Last date for exam: In August

Exam Date: In October
18th September 2012, 09:59 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

The SLET exam for Science subjects are not held separately. They would be conducted on the same day as the others. The exact date of the exam is not known so far however it is expected to take place in October.

Before you apply for JKSET please ensure that you are meeting all the requirements to appear for the exam. The requirements are the same as NET exam but still I am writing them down for you.

Eligibility

1. Only post graduation degree holders can apply for JKSET.

2. You should secure at least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. In case of SC/ST, 50 percent marks are required.

4. Please choose the NET subject on the basis of your subject in post graduation course.

5. Those who are in final year of post graduation can also apply.

6. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

7. However 3 years relaxation is given to OBC an 5 years to SC/ST.

8. There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for Lectureship

Application Form

You can download the application form from the official website of University of Jammu - www.jammuuniversity.in

Exam Centers

There are only two exam centers

1) Jammu

2) Srinagar
21st January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how i can get syllabus for life science
24th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

if a student having blew percentage and have fill improvement foam. he can qulify set or not?
30th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the shedule date of set in jammu kashmir and full information abou set last date of submission
12th June 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

which is the last date to register for SLET EXAM 2013
21st July 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

wt kind of paper vl b ? objective or subjective.
17th June 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of declaration of result of SLET Exam. certificates of which issued in August 2005
31st December 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done p.g. environmental science.which dubject I can apply for slet
5th May 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Please show the results of jkslet exams held in July 2013 of English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?