21st October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?

When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled and where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination.
please reply soon...

28th May 2012, 05:45 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?

IRDA exam will is not held on a particular date and particular venue,that will done upon mutual agreement between sponsors and institute,with a condition of at least 20 students will appear for the exam.the exam place will be the training center.
28th May 2012, 05:51 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?

IRDA exam will is not held on a particular date and particular venue,that will done upon mutual agreement between sponsors and institute,with a condition of at least 20 students will appear for the exam.the exam place will be the training center.
14th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how to conduct exam irda
8th May 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

my name is girdhar verma
my irda exam held on 15 at nit collage
please send me detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?