25th November 2017, 05:31 PM
Priyanka Chatomba

When is the JRF exam in 2018? What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required?

I'm studying B.sc Agriculture from non-ICAR recognized university, will it affect my future will I allow to give JRF exam and if I will qualify JRF exam I will get admission in any college for my further studies means M.sc Agriculture? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NET exam again in 2018?
  2. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Computors recruitment 2018?
  3. Eligibility to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in KRCL Electrician recruitment 2018?
  5. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in MPPSC Associate Professor recruitment 2018?
  6. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment 2018?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for applying NET JRF exam?
  8. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  10. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply in NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment 2018?
  11. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2018?
  12. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Society Auditor exam 2018?
  15. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for JRF exam if my age is 30 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear in GPAT 2018 exam if completed B.Pharma in 2014?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
26th November 2017, 05:08 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the JRF exam in 2018? What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required?

Yes it will affect your future as you will not get government jobs after studying BSc. Agriculture from Non-ICAR recognized university.

But still you are allowed to give JRF exam this the only good thing you have that you can give JRF exam.

You will face difficulties in getting Admission for Msc. in good colleges, however after clearing JRF you can get some opportunity for your higher studies, and get admission for M.Sc. in Agriculture.
26th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the JRF exam in 2018? What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required?

Sorry, if you have completed your bachelor degree in Agriculture from any non- ICAR recognised university then your degree is not valid.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted as NET ( National Eligibility Test ).

Candidates are not eligible to get get admission in M.Sc Agriculture if the bachelor degree is not obtained from a recognised university.
1st December 2017, 06:37 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

JRF stands for Junior Research Fellowship.

Yes, your future will be affected if you are completing your M.Sc in Agriculture from Non-ICAR recognized university.

But, in despite of you are eligible to appear in JRF examination and qualify this examination. And due to this, you can get chances to your higher studies and get good colleges and universities.

JFR examination is conuduted by UGC(University Grants Commission) and it is qualified through appearing NET(National Eligibility Test) examination.

The eligibility criteria regarding JRF(NET) examination are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of master degree in any stream from any recognized university at least with minimum 55% of marks.

2. But, OBC and SC/ST candidates need marks relaxation and they need at least 50% of marks.

3. Age limit:- Not more than 28 years.

4. Age relaxation:- 5 years for both OBC and SC/ST candidates.

5. Final year master degree candidates are also eligible for this examination.

6. Nationality:- Indian.
1st December 2017, 07:47 PM
priyanu singh

Full form of JRF is Junior Research Fellowship.

The eligibility criteria required for JRF exam is as follows:-

Master degree with any stream from any recognized university.

55% marks needed for JRF exam.

Students of final year must be appear for JRF exam.

50% marks relaxation needed for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

5 years relaxation needed for OBC and SC/ST students both.

Indian Natonality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?