25th November 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam if completed course from Madhurai Kamraj University?

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam if completed course from Madhurai Kamraj University? Can you please provide me with the right information? Is there any official website available to check the same? Awaiting to get a quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized?
  2. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education
  4. Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college?
  5. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc Maths from Madurai Kamraj University
  6. Is it valuable to do MCA from Madhurai Kamrak University? Should I do it from Annamalai University?
  7. Is Madhurai University approved by UGC?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?
  10. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  11. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  12. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET joint test for LS in Engineering Sciences?
  13. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET to study PhD if completed MBA from Glasgow University?
  15. Am I eligible to write NET exam if I do masters from Madhurai Kamaraj
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  17. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed M.Com from Jodhpur National University?
  18. How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?
26th November 2017, 03:57 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam if completed course from Madhurai Kamraj University?

Yes you are eligible if you have completed your postgraduate course or you are in the final year of your course from any valid college of India.

UGC NET is conducted by UGC earlier but now CBSE conducts it for lectureship as well as JRF (Junior research fellow).

NET exam is conducted twice a year i.e in the month of June and December.

Minimum Qualification
The candidate applying for NET must hae completed Postgraduate degree or is in the final year of Postgraduate course with minimum 55% marks for General Candidate and 50% marks for SC/ST.

To know more in detail you can click here
26th November 2017, 03:58 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam if completed course from Madhurai Kamraj University?

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and same is held by CBSE once the behalf of UGC ( Union Grant Commission ) for recruitment of assistant professor and JRFs in various universities approved by UGC.

The minimum qualification required for appearing in NET is a Master's degree with 55% marks from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their master degree course are also eligible and further there is provision of marks relaxation of 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PH category candidates.

There is no age limit for the post of assistant professor but in case of JRF age of candidate must lie under 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in NET having completed your course from Madhurai Kamraj University then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if you have completed your Master degree with the required percentage of marks from the university as same university is approved by UGC and hence its degree is acceptable for any job application or competitive examinations.

For more updates details regarding NET you can visit its official link www.cbsenet.nic.in .
26th November 2017, 05:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Madhuari Kamraj University is a recognised under UGC.

So, the degree ( UG or PG ) offered by the university are valid.

The eligibility to appear in NET examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% in master degree to appear in examination.

If you have all the required qualification to appear in examination then you are eligible to appear in examination.
1st December 2017, 05:45 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

UGC stands for University Grants Commission.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Yes, you are eligible UGC-NET examination which is conducted by UGC twice every year in the month of June and December.

No matter from where you are completing your master degree, you are eligible for this examination; because every recognized university is required and eligible for this examintion.

Educational qualification regarding UGC-NET examination are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of master degree in any stream from any recognized university.

2. Final year candidates are also eligible for this examination.

3. 55% marks must be needed in master degree for appearing in this examination.

4. Marks relaxation:- For both OBC and SC/ST candidates, 50% marks must be needed.

5. Age limit:- Not more than 28 years.

6. Age relaxation:- 5 years for both OBC and SC/ST candidates.

7. Nationality:- Indian.
1st December 2017, 06:53 PM
priyanu singh

Full form of UGC-NET is University Grants Commission- National Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria required for the UGC-NET exam is as follows:-

Master degree with any stream from any recognized university.

You must need 55% marks in master degree.

OBC and SC/ST students need 50% marks relaxation in master degree.

Students of final year must be appear for this UGC-NET exam.

OBC and SC/ST candidates have age relaxation for 5 years.

Indian nationality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?