11th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

When is the LLB 1st year exam going to be held?

When will llb 1stb year exam held?...please tell me the date for it

5th June 2012, 10:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the LLB 1st year exam going to be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will llb 1stb year exam held?...please tell me the date for it
LLB stands for Bachelor in law and the duration of this course is 3 years. If you already take admission in this course and waiting for the 1st year examination date-sheet. Then i suggest you please contact your college and confirmed your date-sheet.

Because for me it is not possible to provide you the date-sheet, you have not mentioned your college name as well as from where you have pursuing this course.

So, it is advisable to contact your college examination department, they will definitely tell you the date-sheet of your examination. If they will not give you the Date-sheet then they give you Idea when exam is started.

When the Date-sheet declared, it is updated in the college Notice board as well as in the official website of your college. So you can also check the Date sheet of your examination from the official website.

So, if the date sheet not declared then please wait for sometime or contact your college examination department.
6th June 2012, 01:50 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: When is the LLB 1st year exam going to be held?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT examination.

Eligibility criteria:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

Syllabus for LLB course:

Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

all the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?