15th October 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 3 years LLB course in S.K. Acharya Institute of Law being an M.A. 1st year candidate?

Friends,
Now I am reading in M.A. 1st year in Kalyani University. Can I do 3 years LLB course in S.K. Acharya Institute of Law? Please help me to know about this.

10th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 3 years LLB course in S.K. Acharya Institute of Law being an M.A. 1st year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Now I am reading in M.A. 1st year in Kalyani University. Can I do 3 years LLB course in S.K. Acharya Institute of Law? Please help me to know about this.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for LLB course. The Bachelor Degree is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB. The applicant required to qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get admission. But. it is not possible to study both course at at same time. Since, you are studying MA first year so I suggest you to complete MA degree course. You can apply for LLB, once completed the MA degree successfully.
5th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study 3 years LLB course in S.K. Acharya Institute of Law being an M.A. 1st year candidate?

What is the criteria of 3years LLB course and how much is the fees for this course? Please let me know.
3rd January 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in one year but with a gap of 3 years from 12th under shobit university. So can I get admission in 3 years LLB
12th June 2017, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor in hotel management and catering technology from wbut in june 2017 but expected to get 74%,it is four years degree course, as we can do mba but are we eligible for 3 years llb course,please
29th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 3 years LLB course in S. K Aacharya institute of law having 42 % in graduation I also have obc certificate can it be possible? Plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?