9th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

When are the MBBS seats of Sangli going to increase?

when the mbbs seats of sangli are increasing tell me fast??????????????????
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. When are the seats of MBBS going to be increased?
  2. Will the Authorities of Lucknow University increase the seats this year? Date it will increase the seats?
  3. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  4. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges? -- [New]
  5. How many seats in MBBS in Gujarat? How many will increase next year?
  6. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  7. Which college to opt for in Sangli district for doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  9. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Branches in ME after be BE mechanical?
  12. Will there be negative marking in UPCPMT?
  13. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?
  15. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  16. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  17. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  18. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
22nd September 2016, 07:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the MBBS seats of Sangli going to increase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the mbbs seats of sangli are increasing tell me fast??????????????????
please send me the details
Seats of MBBS Institution at Sangli i.e. "Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital" had increased from 100 to 150 seats.

This step was taken by MCI in August 2013 for increasing seats in 7 MBBS institutions at Ahmednagar, Sangli, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Wardha.

Total of 385 seats were increased in the month of August 2013 by MCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?