22nd May 2012, 06:46 PM

When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?

when is the msc kerala entrance? trivantrum registration needed for it?if iam studied from outside kerala what all are the certificates needed?how wil get the appplication form online?if ican do the trivantrum registration online? how i get the form online?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of submission of application form for Kerala entrance MSc Nursing
  2. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  3. Details about Kerala MSc entrance exams? Its approximate date of application and commencement date?
  4. Is KMC entrance application form available in Kerala? How to apply for KMC exam online?
  5. Is there a single entrance exam for private M.Ed colleges in Kerala? Where to get the application form?
  6. When to submit application form for MCA Entrance Exam in Kerala?
  7. How to get the online application form for MSc entrance exam?
  8. Where and how to get the application form for Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test?
  9. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  10. How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?
  11. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  13. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  14. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?
  16. When will be the MSc Nursing entrance test of Kerala University? Where to get the application form? Previous years question papers?
  17. MSc Chemistry entrance exam application form?
  18. Application form of msc nursing entrance exam for manipal university? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2019, 08:23 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?

Kerala University offers M.Sc admission on the basis of performance of candidates in bachelor's degree. Candidates having origin of Kerala state are categorized as Karelite. Candidates who are not come in Karelite category are considered as Non-Karelite. Non-Karelite candidates will be eligible for admission only after all aspirants of karelite are ranked and allotted. Non-Karelite candidates are not eligible for any type of communal, special, PwD reservation or fee concession. If will get admission, then you as a Non-Karelite will have to furnish copy certificate of your nativity issued by revenue authority or local body of concerned state.

M.Sc Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with grade at least 5.5 in 10 point scale from a recognized university.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Click on "Click Here to Register". Fill the registration details. On successful completion of registration, you will get application number and password.
- Login and Fill the personal details, academic details, course details etc. in application form. Click "Save Information" button for next step.
- Make a payment of registration fee.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify your application after checking all details in application.
- Print application for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?