28th February 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there a single entrance exam for private M.Ed colleges in Kerala? Where to get the application form?

is there a single entrance exam for private med colleges in kerala or different exams? where do we get application forms?can we apply online?which is the date before which it has to be done?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get my application form for AIIMS?I haven't received it yet
  2. When the application form of NEET will be released in Kerala? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  4. When to submit application form for MCA Entrance Exam in Kerala?
  5. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  6. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  7. Where and how to get the application form for Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test?
  8. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  9. Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?
  10. Are there any BSc Psychology colleges in Kerala? Date of sale of application form?
  11. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?
  13. when can i get the application form for aiims 2010?
  14. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  15. How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date of announcement of results of Kerala Medical Engineering exam
  17. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  18. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
29th November 2020, 01:04 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Is there a single entrance exam for private M.Ed colleges in Kerala? Where to get the application form?

It depends upon the college in which you are taking admission. The rules varies according to the colleges. You are requested to go through the internet check the criteria for all the colleges. The applications forms are released on the colleges website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?