14th April 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Pune University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam will be released? Total number of seats for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University?

Hello,
I want to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University.
Please let me know when the notification for entrance exam
comes? And what is the total seats of M.Sc(Mathematics)
in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. When Pune University will conduct SET(Commerce)? Detailed notification of Pune University SET?
  3. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  4. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  5. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  6. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  7. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  9. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is MBS from pune university equivalent to MBA?
  12. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  14. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  16. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  17. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  18. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai?
21st June 2018, 10:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Pune University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam will be released? Total number of seats for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University?

Savitribai Phule Pune University offers different type of degrees in different subjects. M.Sc Mathematics is one of the course which is offered by the university.

M.Sc (Master of Science) in mathematics is a 2 years post graduation level degree.
For getting admission into the university you need to attend, qualify the entrance exam which is conducted by the university.
The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is a graduation/ bachelor's level degree in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam by filling the application form which will be available in their official website in the month of May.
You need to fill the application form with all the required details and submit it.
The total number of seats available for M.Sc Mathematics in Pune university are 60.

For detailed information visit the official website of Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?