13th July 2014, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?

Hello sir
It is learnt that Delhi University except D.T.U. has also started B.Tech.
If it is true please let me know the complete
details in this regard alongwith site name,
notification, exam date, streams, number of seats etc.
Thanks

29th April 2023, 11:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?

I'm sorry, but Delhi University does not offer a B.Tech program. Delhi Technological University (DTU) is a university in Delhi that offers a B.Tech program.

Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers a comprehensive B.Tech program in 15 different streams, providing students with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of engineering, as well as advanced knowledge and skills in their chosen specialization. The university conducts its own entrance exam called the Delhi Technological University Entrance Exam (DTUEE) for admission to its B.Tech program, usually held in the month of June every year.

The total number of seats available in the B.Tech program at DTU varies from program to program. For example, the B.Tech in Computer Engineering program offers 180 seats, while the B.Tech in Mathematics and Computing program offers 60 seats. DTU's B.Tech program is designed to provide students with a strong education in various fields of engineering, including Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and more.

If you're interested in pursuing a B.Tech degree, DTU's program may be worth considering. However, it is important to keep a close watch on the official website for any updates on the application process, entrance exam dates, and seat availability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?