8th October 2012, 06:03 PM
kaurramandeep

How to do M.Com from Pune(Externals)? Is it possible to get admission?

hi sir,
i hav done my graduations from chhattisgarh nd now i want to do mcom (externals) from pune is it possible to get admmission nd if yes pls do suggest me college also

27th June 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com from Pune(Externals)? Is it possible to get admission?

i have done my Mcom in the year 2010,but got backlog in one subject semester iv. my registration card validity is also over, so how do i proceed futher for the admission.
19th June 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com from Pune(Externals)? Is it possible to get admission?

Can I give Mcom part2 in 2018 as I have completed my Mcom part 1 in 2003
21st June 2018, 10:37 PM
xJhinukx

There are several m.com colleges in Pune. To suggest some,
Suryadatta College of Management, Information Research and Technology, Bavdhan, Pune
Sinhgad College of Commerce | Kondhwa Budruk, Pune
Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science and Commerce, MIT World Peace University | Kothrud, Pune
Savitribai Phule Pune University | Ganeshkhind, Pune
The fees structure is different for each of the universities but it varies around 40k-60k.
The general criteria is-
The candidates must possess a graduation degree in B.Com. (Hons) from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.
• The candidates must possess a graduation degree in B.Com. (Pass) from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.
• Candidates must hold a graduation degree in Bachelor of Arts in economics from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks.
• Candidates must have passed BBS, BBA,BFIA and BBE degree courses from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?