15th August 2012, 08:33 PM
SHILPIBAN

When is Ranchi university offering B.Ed course?

When does ranchi university offer b.ed courses?...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers of Ranchi University?
  2. Does it good for me to pursue MBA from Ranchi University being a B.Tech candidate and completed 10+2 from DPS?
  3. How may I get admision in diploma(Civil engineering)? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from Ranchi university
  4. How to pursue Ph.D from Ranchi University?
  5. List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division
  6. Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?
  7. Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?
  8. Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?
  9. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  10. List of good colleges in state of Jharkhand for coming seasons?
  11. Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?
  12. List of the whole coaching institutes which situated in Ranchi?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the institutes providing 1 year coaching for IIT JEE?
  15. How may I apply for Ph.D course in computer science from Ranchi University? I have done MCA degree
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University? -- [New]
  17. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?
  18. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th March 2013, 09:14 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: When is Ranchi university offering B.Ed course?

Ranchi University

First of all note that course are not offered as on any date but admission for the course is offered at a particular time,lot of university and institute mostly take admission in month of June to August but not all of them,there are some which offers the admission in other month also.

Secondly,Admission dates are announced or published mostly after 12th board examinations results and entrance exam results if needed.You can visit to the university site and can download the applications forms,And thereby you can check the admission procedure.Forms are available throughout the year but admission is done mostly on the month given by university.

You can also visit directly to the university site below:
http://www.ranchiuniversity.org.in

2nd May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Candidates who completed graduation with below 45.5
% can apply for b.ed from Ranchi university
22nd May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option for studying in m.phil for M.sc Biotechnology students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?