7th February 2012, 08:13 AM
rajs210

Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?

SIR
I have done my PGDBA in 2008-10(marketing/hr). now, i want to go on for Ph.d in management from ranchi university. but, m not getting the right information. kindly help as i am getting contradictory opinions abt this.

Vishal kr

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  4. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  5. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  7. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  11. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  12. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  14. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  15. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
22nd March 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?

I have done my PGDBA in 2008-10(marketing/Finance). now, i want to go on for Ph.d in management from ranchi university. but, m not getting the right information. kindly help as i am getting contradictory opinions abt this.
AMRITESH KUMAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?