17th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?

I've done graduation with Sociology, Anthropology & History in 1990 from Giridih College as a private and passed in 2nd division with 408 marks. My date of birth is 03/08/1969. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?

Regards.
Malobika Mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Inquiry for masters degree in anthropology or sociology? List of good universities offering these courses
  3. Is it possible to do MSc Anatomy directly?
  4. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  5. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarship having secured 68.2% in 12th?
  7. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  8. After doing Masters in Sociology what can I opt as my job profile?
  9. Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?
  10. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  11. How to pursue masters in Physics in IIT or IISC?
  12. Can I opt for 3 years LLB course? I am a student of Sociology
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. What jobs can I get after completing masters of sociology?
  15. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
  16. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  17. Question papers of Ranchi University?
  18. How may I join MA in Sociology through distance learning after graduating from DU?
29th April 2016, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?

For masters degree courses there isn't any upper age limit mentioned by most of the universities. Therefore, you can surely apply for admission without any issues if you have degree qualification.

The only issue will be the reason for this long gap. You have to show the reason behind the gap before admission in a reputed university. There is option for distance mode education also from reputed universities like IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?