21st August 2011, 11:31 AM
prahlad_82

Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?

Dear Sir/Madam
After completing MCA from IGNU/B.Sc.(Information Technology) from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University, Can possible to take B.Ed education, if yes then tell about collage/University with percentage cut-off(Specially from UP/Jharkhand/Chhattisgarh/Bihar University preferred)

this information is very urgent
prahlad

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance exam held at Ranchi?
  2. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  3. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  4. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  5. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  6. B.Ed after 42% in BA and 60% marks in MA?
  7. How to do MCA from CCS University, Meerut? I have done 12th with PCm with 67% from UP board
  8. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  9. List of colleges which offer MCA to B.Sc(IT) candidate in US? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. List of ITI colleges in Ranchi and process to join? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools?
  12. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  13. Can I get a good job after BCA from Ranchi University?
  14. How may I apply for Ph.D course in computer science from Ranchi University? I have done MCA degree
  15. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best B.Com colleges in Meerut?
  17. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  18. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
26th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?

Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing BCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY in computer, Can possible to take B.Ed education, if yes then tell about collage/University with percentage cut-off(Specially from Jharkhand)
1st December 2011, 08:26 PM
nickibharadwaj

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?

Hello friend,

Yes,its possible to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing your MCA as the basic requirement of B.Ed is a graduation

Eligibility

1.You should have completed Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university
2.Should have at least 50% aggregate in your degree
3.Should qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university
3rd December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am completed mca (cross major Bsc physic) now I want to do B ed computer science department. It's possiable please advice
3rd December 2011, 11:37 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hello friend,

Yes,its possible to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing your MCA as the basic requirement of B.Ed is a graduation

Eligibility

1.You should have completed Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university
4th December 2011, 12:34 AM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?

Hello friend,

Yes,its possible to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing your MCA that is more enough as the basic requirement of B.Ed is a graduation

Eligibility

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
1st April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have complete MCA from ignou.kya B-ed m addmission le sakti hu?
14th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do b.ed after m.a? as i have not gt much percentage in b.a?
26th June 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.ed from IGNOU after Completing M.C.A as Post graduation and B.A (Maths ,Economics,Statistics).
Am I eligible for doing B.ED.Kindly let me know
Swarna
8th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done MCA and BCA in graduation, whether i am eligible for B.ed from IGNOU uni. ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?