18th October 2011, 02:47 PM
NISHANTSID

When are the results of Assistant Intelligence Bureau?

Sir pl. Tell me when will the result of assistant in intelligence bearueu will be declared that was held on 10.07.2011

23rd October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Assistant Intelligence Bureau?

i want to know my result which site
27th October 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir mahesh kumar my roll no is 09073453 my e mail id [email protected] .i didnot get my result security assistant held
on 26/09/2010 so please send my result this mail E_ id. thanks for regard
29th October 2011, 07:18 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
Advertisements

Intelligence Bureau has been established under Ministry of Home Affairs (govt. of India) for fighting crimes. The functions of the bureau are to investigate the crimes, prevent crimes and extract & collect possible evidences. It also maintains the secrecy of our country.

Job profile: As an intelligence officer the candidates will be responsible for indulging into secretive operations, prevent & investigate crimes etc. They will also be required to support their senior officers and follow their instructions.

Eligibility: A candidate must be between the age of 18 and 27 years. However, relaxation can be claimed as per the rules.

Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in science with physics, maths or computers as one of the subjects OR a candidate must have a diploma in engineering or technology OR a candidate must be senior secondary pass with a minimum of 8 years of experience in photography, micro filming etc.

No. of posts: There are 52 posts in total which include 30 for general, 13 for OBC, 7 for SC and 2 for SC candidates.

Pay scale: The intelligence officers in grade II will be given a pay scale of Rs9300-34800 plus a grade pay of Rs4200 plus the usual central govt. allowances.

Selection process: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their education and then they will be called to appear for a written test followed by an interview.

How to apply: The candidates have to apply as per the format given in the advertisement. The candidates are required to send a self addressed envelope along with the application. The name of the center for examination and its code must be super scribed on the envelope containing the main application. The addresses for sending the applications can be seen in the advertisement.

The last date for the receipt of applications is 19th October 2009.

For more details refer employment news 19th September edition.

Thanks,
29th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is Vinay kumar S/O Sh. Arjun singh (H.P.) I didnot get my result Security Assistant held on jan 2011 ..so pls sir confirm my result because i have Roll number not confirm.
29th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi. sir My Name is Mansih Kumar and My Roll Number is 09083779.My email Id [email protected]. sir i didnot get my result security assistant held on 16/01/2011. so pls send my result this mail Id. thanks for regard.
13th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is jagdish chander joshi .i want to know about my result held on 16-01-2011 .my roll no -06006456
sir please sent my result on my email id that is [email protected] & my mobile no 09997805444
please si or madam tell me please
28th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

when will be declare the result for PA Personal Assistants held on Nov 25/2011
10th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Sulalit Dey I want to know my results for Post of Assistant Security Executive exam on 01/04/2012 at Coochbehar BT Evening College. Sir/madam please send me a masage of my Mobile No. My M/No is 7384033276.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?