3rd December 2011, 07:22 PM
sandhya rajawat

When should I apply B.Ed entrance exam? How much money to pay for the application form of B.Ed?

WHEN SHOULD i APPLY FOR B ed ENTRANCE EXAMS AND WHAT ALL FORMS DO i NEED TO FEEL AND HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE APPLICATION FORM OF B ED AND HOW MUCH IS THE FEE FOR B ed AT THE UNIVERSITY?

12th December 2011, 03:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply B.Ed entrance exam? How much money to pay for the application form of B.Ed?

There are several institution offering the course of B.Ed and as you have not mentioned the name so its not possible to give you the required details. But for your benefit I suggest you to follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required information. For example in order to apply in IGNOU, the fee for the application form is Rs.500 and the entire course fee is Rs.17400. You have to be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years to appear for the entrance test. Though different institution follow different rules but basic criteria is almost similar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?