17th September 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

When to take admission for CS? How to prepare for it and what all subjects to answer?

when to take admission for cs? how to take? how to study for it?what all subject will come ?and what expence it will take?

17th September 2011, 11:19 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: When to take admission for CS? How to prepare for it and what all subjects to answer?

Company Secretary !!

Quote:
when to take admission for cs? how to take? and what expence it will take?
Click here for Online Registrations are open

Prospectus can be obtained From Any Branch and cost will be 200 by cash and 250 in case of Post and Courier for Foundation Programme 300 by cash payment & Rs.350 by Post or courier for Executive Programme

Fee Structure for CS Course

The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 2537/- (Incl. of taxes)

Fees: Rs. 7004/- (Incl. of taxes) for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 4550/- (Incl. of taxes) for Non Commerce Students For Executive Programme

Quote:
what all subject will come ?
See the attachment for Pattern and Syllabus for Different CS Exam.

Quote:
how to study for it?
You have to study on your own or join some coaching classes. If you are desirous then you can do it but if ain't then its impossible.

Just concentrate only on Syllabus and pattern, try to maintain an Equilibrium of study.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS Syllabus.pdf(149.0 KB, 127 views)
17th September 2011, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to take admission for CS? How to prepare for it and what all subjects to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when to take admission for cs? how to take? how to study for it?what all subject will come ?and what expence it will take?
Hello friend,
The last date of registration for the Foundation Program is 31st March to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 30th September for the examination conducted next year in the month of June whereas, the last date of registration for the Executive Program is 28th February for December Exams in the same year and 31st August for June Exam next year.

Subjects:

Foundation Program

English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Law and Management

Executive Program

General and Commercial Law
Company Accounts
Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Law
Company Law
Economic and Labor Law
Security Law and Compliance etc.

Professional Program

Company Secretary Practice
Drafting
Appearance and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
Strategic Management
Alliance and International Trade
Advance tax Law and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Business Ethics and Sustainability

Fee Structure:

Foundation Program- Rs.3600
Executive Program (Commerce graduate)- Rs.7000
Executive Program (Non-commerce graduate)- Rs.7500
Professional Program- Rs. 7500
16th October 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to take admission for CS? How to prepare for it and what all subjects to answer?

how i will take the admission ?
22nd October 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how much time required for cs course
28th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I M A STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH FROM SCIENCE FACULTY .I WANT TO CHANGE MY SUBJECT AND I WANT TO DO c.s. what all extra prepartion i have to do to pursue c.s
28th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

WELL I M A STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH.RIGHT NOW I HAVE TAKEN SCIENCE{MEDICAL}. I WANT TO DO C.S. I WANT ALL THE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS COARSE.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ALL EXTRA PREPARTION I SHALL DO BEFORE TAKING ADMISSION IN ANY C.S.INSTITUTE
28th December 2011, 05:01 PM
purnima kesharwani

i m a student of class 12th right now i m studing science{medical} but i wnt to do C.S. i want all the info. regarding C.S. and what all extra prepartion i have to do before taking admission in any C.S. INSTITUTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?