11th September 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Tips for GD and interview? Important topics for GD?

sir i am sanjay from electrical engg. i have cleared sail exam.please give me tips for gd and interview..and some topics dat probably to be held...thanking you

13th September 2014, 05:32 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips for GD and interview? Important topics for GD?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR GD AND INTERVIEW:

To clear Group discussion round you need to make sure that you are bold enough and grab the chance when you get it to talk and put the right points in the right time. Do not get nervous at any point of time during the discussion just make sure that you will speak out with confidence.

I have attached the common Group discussion topics and tips to prepare for the round in this post for your reference. Go through it when you prepare for it.

Once you clear the Group discussion round you will be called for the interview round which you can clear easily if you are good with your subjects from Electrical Engineering. Make sure that you will brush up all the basic topics from the core subjects and answer questions without doubt or confusion.

Also attached some of the e-book pdf in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview. Go through it and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?