4th June 2012, 09:08 PM
asiq19

When the TANCET rank status will be announced? What is the counseling date?

hi... this is mohamedasiq from karur. i got 24 in tancet for mca... when the tancet rank status will be announced..? and when the counselling date will be announced..?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling
  3. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  4. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  7. Date of issue of TANCET counseling forms?
  8. When will the application form for M.E counseling will be issued? Last date of submission? When will the random rank list will be announced?
  9. How can I apply for TANCET counseling? -- [New]
  10. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  11. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  12. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
  13. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  14. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  15. How should I check my TANCET exam results? When are the results being announced?
  16. What's the cut-off marks of Anna university last year?
  17. Date of issue of TANCET MBA counseling form?
  18. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
16th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the TANCET rank status will be announced? What is the counseling date?

i have got 28.731 marks in TANCET2013 exam under BC will i get admission in ME through counselling
28th February 2017, 10:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the TANCET rank status will be announced? What is the counseling date?

The tentative dates for TANCET counseling are given below.

=> Date of Entrance examination = March 25

=> Date of Result = April 4

=> Counseling start date = last week of April, 2017

DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR COUNSELING

=> TANCET Score Card

=> TANCET Hall Ticket

=> Category certificate (if applicable)

=> Domicile certificate (if applicable)

=> Self-addressed stamped acknowledgement card

=> Copy of marksheets of Class X, Class XII and Bachelor’s Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?