6th July 2011, 10:07 AM
elizabath

Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?

I have GATE score 380 in EE. my tancet mark is 31.68.. when wil be the counseling date of tancet for ME in Electrical and Electronics.. what is the procedure that i follow for that. wat wil be the fee structure for ME..

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  3. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  4. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
  5. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  6. Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?
  7. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  8. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?
  10. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  11. Minimum TANCET score required for M.E CSE admission? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?
  12. What is the date of UP B.Ed counseling? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  14. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  15. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  16. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  17. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training? -- [New]
  18. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
6th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?

when will the M.E counselling start ? any idea...? pls tell.
29th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?

when wil be the m.e counselling starts?
7th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me wen will start for the M.E counslng, with rank list
19th August 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 23.433 cut of mark .when will be the councling date
9th June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

plz tel the date of M.C.A councling .........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?