3rd September 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?

1)minimum perchantage for entrance exam in assam civil service
2)what's the minimum qualification for assam civil service?
3)maximum age...
4)in when it exam will be held

4th September 2014, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?

For Assam Public Service Commission Exam you must fulfill following criteria.

1. Must be an Indian Citizen.

2. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. There is no percentage crtieria for this exam and you just need to be a pass Graduate.

3. The age limit for this exam is 21 to 38 years. There is age relaxation available for SC/ST, OBC, physically handicapped and other reserved categories.

Hence, if you fulfill above condition, then you can apply for the exam without any worry. The selection is based on merit and you need to score top marks in following stages.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For more information visit http://apsc.nic.in
4th September 2014, 11:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1)minimum perchantage for entrance exam in assam civil service
2)what's the minimum qualification for assam civil service?
3)maximum age...
4)in when it exam will be held

The Assam Civil Service conducts the following exams and they are:
  1. Combined Competitive Examination
  2. Departmental Examination

There are certain eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

>> Candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

>> Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age and this is for General category candidate.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years of age

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

The candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for applying for the exam and the candidates are selected through 2 stages:

# Preliminary Exam
# Main Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
27th October 2020, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

For general studies need assam bases knowledge or whole India based?
9th December 2020, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I have graduated in political science major and secure 55% can I apply for upsc or apsc
16th May 2021, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have graduate in political science but percentage is only 40% can I apply for apsc
17th September 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is 45 in diploma can I apply
18th February 2022, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

In My 12th I've failed in physic subject But I pass with 2nd division 52% . Will I be eligible for APSC Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?