5th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Gagan Espaņol

When the Tour Guide examination will be conducted by Ministry of Tourism in this year?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear in Tour Guide examination which is held by Ministry of Tourism. I would like to know that when the examination will be held in this year? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th January 2020, 11:18 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: When the Tour Guide examination will be conducted by Ministry of Tourism in this year?

Selection of tourist guides will be based on entrance test followed by viva-voce. Selection process is conducted by Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior or any other institute designated by ministry of tourism. Applications are invited through open advertisement. There is no any fixed or tentative schedule, but generally It is invited once in two years as per requirement.

Categories of Tourist
- General
- General Linguistic
- Expert Guides
- Expert Linguistic

Required Education
Qualification

You must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university
OR
You must have passed 3 year degree in Tourism/Hospitality from a recognized institute.
OR
You must have passed diploma in archaeology from a recognized university.

Entrance Test
- Knowledge of Monuments/Tourism Destination in the Region : 100 Marks
- Indian History and Culture : 100 Marks
- General Knowledge : 100 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?