14th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Pooja S Choudhary

When and where are the BSc UPTech application forms available in Delhi?

when and where bsc uptech application form in delhi
pooja choudhary

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get UPTech forms in Delhi?
  2. Age limit to appear for B.Tech in UPTech?
  3. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  5. How can I apply for Ph.D(In zoology) course in Delhi University? From where can I get the application forms for the same? What's the procedure for the same?
  6. What is the date of release of application forms of B.A, B.Com, BSc in Delhi University?
  7. What is the date of release of application forms of B.A, B.Com, BSc in Delhi University?
  8. Date of registration of form of BBA of IP university?
  9. How to get the application forms of BSc Agriculture?
  10. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  11. When the application form of B.A.LLB entrance exam will be distributed by Delhi University? -- [New]
  12. Last date to submit application forms for admission in MSc Anatomy in AIIMS Delhi? From where to get the forms?
  13. When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?
  14. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  15. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  16. For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?
  17. Date of sale of application forms of MSc Chemistry entrance test of Delhi University?
  18. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
29th December 2021, 12:57 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: When and where are the BSc UPTech application forms available in Delhi?

UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Seat Allotment (6th Round) has been released on 25th November 2021. This entrance test is organized every year by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP. Also known as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). As per the AKTU authority, the AKTU/ UPTU exam from the year 2021 has been scrapped for B.Tech admissions. Admissions into B.Tech will be provided based on JEE Main scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?