2nd July 2012, 12:56 PM
stoker

When will be the announcement of result of SSC CGLE Tier-1 Exam?

When will be the results of SSC CGLE TIER-1 will be announced?

30th September 2015, 10:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the announcement of result of SSC CGLE Tier-1 Exam?

SSC CGL means Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam. The result of the Tier I of this exam was declared by SSC on 29th September 2015. You can check your result from the official website of SSC if you have not checked your result yet.

For SSC CGL Tier I results visit www.ssc.nic.in and click on the link, a PDF will be downloaded from which you can search your roll number by CTRL +F.
1st October 2015, 12:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The result of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination is online now. SSC released the results of SSC CGL Tier I on 29/09/2015.

You can check your results on the official website of SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in. The Tier II examination will be conducted on 25/10/2015 for Tier I qualified candidates. You can search your roll number in the PDF.
1st October 2015, 12:13 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The results has been declared and upload on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.

Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.

Click on the results link and a PDF file will be downloaded from which you can see your results for the Tier I.
1st October 2015, 11:52 PM
manishkr36

The result of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination is online now. SSC released the results of SSC CGL Tier I on 29/09/2015.
For SSC CGL Tier I results visit www.ssc.nic.in and click on the link, a PDF will be downloaded from which you can search your roll number by CTRL +F.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?