18th May 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in SSC CGL Tier-I recruitment exam if my B.A. result will be publish after a month?

Hello,
I am in B.A. last year and my result
will come after a month. I want to know
that am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL Tier-1
recruitment exam?
Kindly let me know immediately.

22nd May 2015, 04:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC CGL Tier-I recruitment exam if my B.A. result will be publish after a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in B.A. last year and my result
will come after a month. I want to know
that am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL Tier-1
recruitment exam?
Kindly let me know immediately.
After getting of your final year degree, you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for CGL exam:-

22nd May 2015, 08:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC CGL Tier-I recruitment exam if my B.A. result will be publish after a month?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Tier 1 Examination even your B.A result will be published after a month. Candidates appearing in their final year of Graduation are also eligible to appear in SSC CGL Tier 1 Recruitment Examination. Since you are treated as a final year B.A graduate, I am sure you can apply for SSC CGL Tier 1 Recruitment Examination. And all candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview or Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant certificates such as mark sheets for all the three years of B.A. Make sure you produce required certificates at the time of Interview. You do not need to worry about eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying SSC CGL Tier 1 Recruitment Exam. I can certainly say that you are eligible to appear in SSC CGL Tier 1 Recruitment Examination and apply on or before 28th May, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?