22nd November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and having 4 years of Teaching Experience?

Hi,I have done MSc Biotechnology(63%) and have been in teaching profession for 4 yrs.I am 34 yrs old.Can I apply for any medical entrance exam.I got 55%in 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  3. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  6. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  7. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  9. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  11. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  12. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience?
  16. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  17. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  18. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
15th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and having 4 years of Teaching Experience?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that the medical entrance exams are of different levels and is meant for the students who have passed 12th board examinations and won't to make thier career in Medical Field.Now I will give you some general informations regarding national level medical entrance exam which is also known as NEET.As it doesn't involve any particular percentage you can opt for it if you had cleared your 10+2 Examinations but there is an age limit.The minimum age limit for the exams is you must have completed your 17 years of age and beside this there is an upper age limit upto 25 years.But there is no upper age limit for students for State Quota seats.
So you can apply for state quota seats.
But from my point of view its just wastage to go and opt the examinations as you have completed your M.Sc and you can know that after the each year of under graduations subjects to the post graduations you are exploring one particular field at the most,So indirectly it will take much time to covering up all those indirect or outside subjects for that Exams.Beside this You should opt for Ph.D it will help you lot.
And at last choice is yours do the one which suite best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?