26th November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the forms for SBI and other Government Banks recruitment be available?

please inform me when sbi bank and all other goverment bank form is available on net and when there exam is going to conduct
i want to try for government sector so plz inform me when there form r available and from do we get that

19th December 2011, 01:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the forms for SBI and other Government Banks recruitment be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please inform me when sbi bank and all other goverment bank form is available on net and when there exam is going to conduct
i want to try for government sector so plz inform me when there form r available and from do we get that
When speaking specifically about the State Bank of India, no official announcement has been made yet regarding the entrance examinations conducted for the recruitment of Clerk as well as Probationary Officer. However if you want to join the Public Sector banks, I would suggest you to appear for the Common Written Examination- an entrance exam jointly conducted by 19 public sectors banks including central bank of India, Punjab national Bank, Corporation Bank etc.
The examination is conducted for recruitment of both Probationary Officer as well as management trainee.
The last common written exam was conducted on 18-09-2011.

Once you crack this exam, you will be given a score card which will enable you to appear directly for the Group Discussion and Interview in any of the participating banks. The score card will be valid for 1 year.

To apply for the exam, you will have to wait for the upcoming notification which is not yet available. The written exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection-IBPS and therefore to keep yourself updated regarding the exam, keep visiting the official website of IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?