20th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up Bank PO exam while pursuing B.Tech degree?

i m a student persuing my btech degree.m i eligible to tak the exam for bank po?

21st December 2011, 05:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Bank PO exam while pursuing B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student persuing my btech degree.m i eligible to tak the exam for bank po?
Nice to see that you are Interested in Bank PO Recruitment Examination, If you are Interested in Bank PO Examination then you have to complete your Graduation degree course, Final year appearing candidates are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination, You have to complete your Degree first and then apply for this examination.

Bank PO Recruitment examination is Conducted by Banks Every year and the eligibility Criteria are vary form Banks to Banks.

For this Year SBI and IBPS Bank PO Examination was already completed and the result of both the Banks are also declared and availiable in the official website.

If you are Interested then please wait for the Next Recruitment and then apply for Bank examination online. If you completed your Graduation degree course before the Examination then you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

To apply for Bank PO Examination, your age should between 20 to 30 years (For IBPS) and 21 to 30 Years (For SBI). Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. There is 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates and 3 year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

You can appear the SBI Examination only 4 times (If you are Belong to general category) and 7 times is applicable for OBC Candidates and No Limits for SC/ST Candidates.

So, please complete your Graduation degree course first and then apply for Next Bank PO Recruitment Examination and More Information check previous year Notification.
21st December 2011, 07:47 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Smile Re: Am I eligible to take up Bank PO exam while pursuing B.Tech degree?

Dear Friend,
YOu are not eligible for Bankm PO exam Becuase you are now pusuing B.Tech Degree.

But after your completion of Degree then you are eligible for this exam.

Now the PO exams for SBI and IBPS bank are closed.

For your Information
It is conducted by the Banks inn every year.
PO means Probationary Officer.
Eligibility Criteria :
1.After competion of Graduation post degree candidate can apply.
2.The age between 21-30 years for General Category.
3.Upper age relaxtion is for only sc /st Cast.

The chances for these exam for General candidate is 4 times,for OBS candidate 7 times.
And for SC/St there is no limit.

So first of all complete your Degree post Graduation.

Best Of Luck.
....................Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 10:27 PM
arun.potturu

The B.TECH graduates are eligible for Bank PO'S.Those who are pursuing in final year they can apply for PO jobs.The qualification needed for PO post is
1.Graduation in any recognised university.
2.60% aggregate is must for PO jobs.
3.The age limit is 21-30 years.
You can apply through IBPS exam.For notifications visit the website www.freshersworld.com
22nd December 2011, 01:37 PM
prashant more

Nice to see that you are Interested in Bank PO Recruitment Examination, If you are Interested in Bank PO Examination then you have to complete your Graduation degree course, Final year appearing candidates are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination, You have to complete your Degree first and then apply for this examination.

Bank PO Recruitment examination is Conducted by Banks Every year and the eligibility Criteria are vary form Banks to Banks.

For this Year SBI and IBPS Bank PO Examination was already completed and the result of both the Banks are also declared and availiable in the official website.

If you are Interested then please wait for the Next Recruitment and then apply for Bank examination online. If you completed your Graduation degree course before the Examination then you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

To apply for Bank PO Examination, your age should between 20 to 30 years (For IBPS) and 21 to 30 Years (For SBI). Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. There is 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates and 3 year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

You can appear the SBI Examination only 4 times (If you are Belong to general category) and 7 times is applicable for OBC Candidates and No Limits for SC/ST Candidates.

So, please complete your Graduation degree course first and then apply for Next Bank PO Recruitment Examination and More Information check previous year Notification.
29th February 2012, 06:02 AM
ramandeep.2dec

yes you can. As you should have a 55% in graduation degree for being eligible for the bank Po exam. B.Tech being the graduation degree will let you eligible to take any bank PO exam.
15th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any bank xam where the ppl pursuing degree ie btech can apply ?
31st March 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

im studying btech 3rd year in electrical nw nd i would like 2 apply for bank po examination in 2015..
Am i eligible for dat?plz gv me suggession
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?