8th November 2011, 12:43 PM
RAJESH PANDEY.

Where is the IIT and UPTU form available in Kanpur? What is the cost of the form?

Please let me IIT UPTU Form in Kanpur where avebale and the cost of form.

Related Questions:
  1. Sent my IIT JEE form to IIT Kanpur instead of IIT Bombay : What to do now?
  2. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  3. How to check IIT JEE applicaton form status for Kanpur Zone?
  4. How much will be the cost of IIT-JEE form? Last date for the submission of this form?
  5. How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?
  6. I have not filled Declaration date in UPTU form, will my UPTU form be rejected?
  7. What are the things to be considered while filling the choices for counseling centers in IIT Form?
  8. How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Availability date of UPTU-SEE 2011 application form?
  10. What should I do? I have sent my IIT-JEE application form to Kanpur instead of Roorkee zone
  11. Will the Orange form be accepted for Female candidate in UPTU?
  12. In which government colleges can I get after scoring 23 marks in GATE and 271 score?
  13. How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized
  14. From where can I get the form of IIT JEE? How to fill it?
  15. Can I fill the form of IIT JEE, AIEEE, UPTU after doing BSc this year? -- [New]
  16. What is the cost of IIT JEE online registration form for girls?
  17. Date of sale of UPTU and AIEEE forms? Place of sale of AIEEE and UPTU forms? Cost of the application form?
  18. Date of availability of UPTU forms online? Application fee of UPTU?
18th November 2011, 04:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where is the IIT and UPTU form available in Kanpur? What is the cost of the form?

There are two ways of applying for IIT JEE. You can do it wither offline or online. For offline forms you can obtain from SBI banks in Kanpur. The forms can be obtained from SBI at Mall Road and SBI at IIT Kanpur. You can obtain the online application of UPTU through websites and offline from head post office at UP, Delhi and Dehradun.
8th February 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the IIT and UPTU form available in Kanpur? What is the cost of the form?

When come uptu formin kanpur
21st February 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

when uptu forms will be available and where in kanpur plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?