15th April 2015, 11:45 AM
sehej singh

What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?

Hello Sir,
I have given 12th CBSE Board exam
I want to take admission in Delhi University.
I have done 12th with Commerce field.
Please suggest me what I should do because
I want to make my career in Banking sector.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  2. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  3. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  4. Course for getting into Banking sector?
  5. After completing BBA will I get a job in banking sector?
  6. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  7. Can I get job in Banking Sector without studying Mathematics in 12th Commerce?
  8. What kind of preparation is needed for job in banking sector? How can I enter in banking sector?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  10. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  13. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
  14. How may I get a good job in government sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  15. Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?
  16. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best course available for banking sector? Books for preparation for Bank PO exam?
  18. What can I do before or after 12th for Banking and Finance sector?
6th May 2015, 09:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?

You do not have to be worried about your stream of graduation for career in banking sectors as for this you have liberty of selecting your stream for your graduation .

At graduation level you have the option for Bank Clerk and Bank Probationary Officer in the banking field .But for the above options you will have to crack their
respective examinations such as IBPS Clerk exam , SBI Clerk exam , SBI PO exam or IBPS PO exam .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking personnel services and held the examinations for recruitment of bank employees for 29 nationalized banks of India here as SBI stands for State Bank of India and the SBI exams are held for the recruitment of employees for their own banks .

For both the examinations the required qualifications are same which are as :-

Nationality :- You must have the nationality of India .

Age limit :- Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for Bank Clerk where as for Bank PO it must be within 21 years to 30 years .There is the provision for age relaxation as per the government rules and regulations .

Educational qualification :- You must have done your graduation ith any stream of your choice from a recognized university .

For further information about the same examinations you must visit their official link as www.ibps.com and www.sbi.online.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?