6th August 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

When will be the government CET exam after passing B.Ed in Tumkur University? Where can I get the application form and the syllabus?

I want to do B.ed in tumkur university or arsikere ,when will be the govermnet cet exam held for b.ed 2011-2012 .and from where i get application form and syllabus?plz help me

1st September 2017, 03:59 AM
manjira...

Default Re: When will be the government CET exam after passing B.Ed in Tumkur University? Where can I get the application form and the syllabus?

Karnataka B.Ed CET exam is conducted by Karnataka State Open University, Mysore for admission in B.Ed course. There are many colleges where you can get admission through this test. The application form are available in the official website of KSOU CET.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka B.Ed CET are:-

>>Candidates should be Indian citizen.

>>The candidates should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.

Tumkur University is one of the good and reputed university in the state of Karnataka. It was established in 2004 and is recognized by UGC. It offers several undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate courses in different discipline.

The eligibility criteria are - Candidates should have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible. Candidates with master degree with 50% marks can also apply for B.Ed course. There is no age criteria

Application are invited from the month of July for admission in the Bachelor of Teachers Education course.The candidates need to obtain the application form from the specified banks only in return of the payment of the application fees. You can also get the form via post by sending a demand draft and a self-addressed envelop to the university head office.

The candidates need to fill in the form and sent it to Tumkur University with the necessary documents like

>>Attested copy of the marks heets(10th, 12th and graduation)
>>Attested copy of the passing certificates(10th, 12th and graduation)
>>Identification proofs like Aadhar card/voter card/passport.
>>Registration Certificate

There is no entrance examination held. Candidates are selected as per the academic performance of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?