10th May 2011, 12:38 PM
10B

When will I be eligible for NATA exam? Do I need to take any coaching for this exam? Where should I take coaching?

Sir, as am promoted to 2nd intermediate of AP when will i be eligible to write the NATA exam? Do i need to have any coaching? If so where should i take the coaching?

9th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I be eligible for NATA exam? Do I need to take any coaching for this exam? Where should I take coaching?

WHAT IS THE AVAILIBILITY OF NATA
16th January 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I be eligible for NATA exam? Do I need to take any coaching for this exam? Where should I take coaching?

now a days cracking nata exams is tough and it is advisable to take up any nata coaching near your city or else you can join nata coaching classes in new Delhi in Nata Study Centre . They are the best coaching institutes in India there duration is very short as they teach to the point for cracking nata and AIEEE B.Arch exams . The faculty is from IIT roorkee and other reputated colleges of India . having experience of more than 40 years and reputated in feild of architecture . they are having courses of 5, days 10 days and 20 days only .for short term stay you can opt for PG accomodation which is available near by .
16th January 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

now a days cracking nata exams is tough and it is advisable to take up any nata coaching near your city or else you can join nata coaching classes in new Delhi in Nata Study Centre . They are the best coaching institutes in India there duration is very short as they teach to the point for cracking nata and AIEEE B.Arch exams . The faculty is from IIT roorkee and other reputated colleges of India . having experience of more than 40 years and reputated in feild of architecture . they are having courses of 5, days 10 days and 20 days only .for short term stay you can opt for PG accomodation which is available near by .
NATA STUDY CENTRE NEW DELHI
ph:09899373775
011-65425993
Adress: C-916 , 1st Floor
Ramphal Chowk Sector 7 Dwarka New Delhi
12th June 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of nata regestration in 2012
23rd May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

when should i start taking NATA coaching?..now i'm in class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?