25th January 2012, 05:04 PM
mmkdcp

When will I get online application forms for AFMC MBBS entrance exam?

Sir, please tell me when i will get online application forms for afmc mbbs entrance exam?

27th January 2012, 03:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get online application forms for AFMC MBBS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkdcp View Post
Sir, please tell me when i will get online application forms for afmc mbbs entrance exam?
The application form for the MBBS Entrance Exam, conducted by the Armed Force Medical College is most likely to be available in the next month, i.e. February 2012.
The notification regarding the entrance exam has not been published yet. So, you must keep visiting the official website of Armed Force Medical College in order to keep yourself updated.
The examination will be conducted on 06-05-2012.
The total number of available seats will be 130 including 25 seats reserved for girl candidates.
For more information, refer to the official website of Armed Force Medical College.
1st February 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get online application forms for AFMC MBBS entrance exam?

Please tell me when will the link of AFMC FORM will be activated? i dont get any online submission link.
3rd March 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I, Hariprasad, Registration No. 56573, have paid Rs. 280/- through SBI, Puducherry vide Journal No. 20906241 on 01.03.2012. But still I am not finding the payment details in my application form and left unfilled. Kindly confirm about my fees payment.
Thanking you Sir,
Yours faithfully,
R. Hariprasad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?