2nd August 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Kerala MSc(N) entrance exam?

WHEN WILL BE THE KERALA MSc(N) ENTRANCE EXAM HELD

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  2. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  3. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  4. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  5. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  6. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  8. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  9. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  11. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  13. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  14. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  15. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  16. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  17. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for Kerala Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing?
1st November 2012, 08:06 PM
Omprakashh

Default Re: When will be the Kerala MSc(N) entrance exam?

Hi dear Nursing course in the different specialties i.e. Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing and Mental Health Nursing. The CEE Kerala P.G. Nursing / M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam will be held on 09.09.2012. The application form for Kerala P.G. Nursing Course submitted online through CEE Kerala website( www.cee-kerala.org ) and u can see for update above site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?