2nd June 2012, 10:20 PM
manobujima

When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

hi sir when will be the m.sc chemistry entrance exam conducted by madras university? and i want syllbus for the entrance exam....pls help me...

8th September 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

wts the sylabbus for msc cyber forensic enterance test for madras university.pllzzzzzzzz someboddy tells me
16th March 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

hi sir. I am velu, when will be the m.sc chemistry entrance exam conducted by madras university? and i want syllbus for the entrance exam, application issue date &application cost and examination date... pls help me...
26th September 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

how many percentage to eligible to join tha msc analytical chemistry
27th March 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir /mam, can you tell me when will madras university issue application for M.Sc. And what is the entrance syllabus for msc. Chemistry.. And when will be the entrance.? Please tell me info.
3rd November 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, myself suriya. I want to know the entrance exam syllabus and previous year question papers of MSC., chemistry in madras university
1st August 2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for organic Chemistry entrance examination?.. Any previous years question papers..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?