20th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?

dear Sir/madam,
i want to know when will next ctet exam going to be held after 29-jan-2012 exam in delhi and haryana? and when will registration start?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  2. Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University
  3. Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, haryana and UP after doing JBT from JK Bose university, J&K?
  4. Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?
  5. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  6. Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?
  7. Which college I can get in Northern India on the basis of GPAT rank and B.PPharma percentage for M.Tech course?
  8. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  9. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  10. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the CTET exam held in Delhi?
  12. How can I get details about Haryana PMT?
  13. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges I can apply for with AIR 2850(SC) and AIR 2955(SC) in Orissa?
  15. When will the vacancy for CTET release? I have cleared both the papers of CTET
  16. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
  17. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  18. What is the fee structure to do MBA from Haryana? Date of registration?
29th April 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?

when will be the next ctet exam
2nd May 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?

when will be next CTET in delhi in 2012?
2nd May 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

heyiii i dont know even i want to know , kab hoga next ctet ???
4th May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next ctet exam in delhi? when will the registration start????
8th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me when will be the next ctet exam in delhi?
16th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

29 jan 2012 ke baad, ab fir kab hoga ctet exam. Application farm kab se prapt hoga. Please iski puri jankari dene ka kasht karen.
25th May 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

please sir kya ap mujhe bta sakte h ki 29 jan ke bad next ctet kab h.
26th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when will be the next CTET exam in Delhi
27th May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

when will be conduct the next CTET exam in Delhi?
28th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when will be the next CTET exam in Delhi
30th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Wen wl be next ctet exam???
4th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

from where i will get the info about ctet exams
11th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

When will be next ctet conducted this year
20th June 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

next ctet test kab hoga plz tell me....?
20th June 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

sir next ctet may ke baad kab hoga. Plz tell me i need this information....?
22nd June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next CTET exam after jan 2012,when the application forms will be out
24th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

when is next ctet exam after 29 jan2012
26th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

when will be next ctet exam after 29 jan 2012 and hen we can get the applicant form ?
27th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next ctet exam after 29 jan 2012?
27th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL BE EXAM. CTET AT DELHI
27th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
when will be next ctet exam after 29 jan 2912
, and when we will get the application form
30th June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

when will the next ctet held in delhi?when will the registration start
30th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

plzzz tell me 29jan k baad next ctet kab hoga..
5th July 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next ctet exam in delhi ? When will the registration start ?
6th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next CTET exam in delhi and uk? when will the form distribution start or please also tell the date of examination after 29may2012
7th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

maine is baar dssb ke form bhare hain par maine ctet abhi clear nahi kiya hai tou kya mera admit card aayega exam me baithaane ke liye
10th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

when will be next ctet will be held in delhi?
10th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

when will fill exam form of ctet exam July12 or Aug12?
14th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next ctet exam in Delhi and Haryana
19th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

is dere ny news that ctet will be held once a yr ???
30th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?
19th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

TeachVidya (teachvidya.com)-Best CTET Preparation Training Program in the country with 100% career support in becoming a teacher!!
Login to: www.teachvidya.com Now!!! for free study lessons, mock tests, instant doubt solvers & many more..
Hurry for Free Registration!!
19th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

TeachVidya (teachvidya.com)-Best CTET Preparation Training Program in the country with 100% career support in becoming a teacher!!
Login to: www.teachvidya.com Now!!! for free study lessons, mock tests, instant doubt solvers & many more..
Hurry for Free Registration!!
1st September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

when will the ctet exam for delhi and haryana to be held
10th December 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

When will next.ctet.haryana exams held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?