25th September 2011, 08:52 AM
KITTU16

When will be the notification for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Universities in Hyderabad?

when will be the entrance exam notification released for msc microbiology course (university related to hyderabad)

Related Questions:
  1. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  2. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  4. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  8. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  9. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology? -- [New]
  10. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  11. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  12. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  13. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  16. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  17. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  18. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
17th February 2012, 05:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the notification for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Universities in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITTU16 View Post
when will be the entrance exam notification released for msc microbiology course (university related to hyderabad)
Which notification you are asking about- the application dates, application submission dates, counseling notification, exams dates or result notification?
And for which entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology!

Your question lack proper information. Hence, it is not possible to reply the sensitive question based on our personal assumption.

Please provide full details to make us help you, with the best possible answer.
22nd March 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the notification for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Universities in Hyderabad?

Sir, My daughter is a final year BSc Maths Hons. student from Sri Satya Sai University, Ananthapur, Kindly let us know the date of release of Entrance notification, how to apply, last date,Date of entrance exam & fee for MSc Maths in HYD. University, Gachibowli, Hyd.
23rd May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.m.c degree final year can i know when is date of entrance exam of m.s.c microbiology in anantapur at s.k.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?