11th December 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

When will be the post assistant exam conducted in Kerala

when will be the postal assistant exam conducted in Kerala 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Postal Sorting Assistant exam date of Kerala
  2. When will be the exam conducted for Postal assistant/sorting assistant(Kerala Circle)
  3. Exam conducted by SSC for India Meteorological Department for the post of Scientific Assistant?
  4. When will be the Postal Assistant Exam in Kerala?
  5. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  6. Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will be the last postal assistant exam conducted in Kerala?
  8. What is the date of announcement of results of postal assistant exam in Kerala? -- [New]
  9. Question paper for written exam for the post of law assistant being conducted by South Central Railway?
  10. Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?
  11. What is the exam procedure for Postal Assistant Exam? Eligibility and model question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?
  13. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  14. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  15. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  17. How can I get information regarding exam for post of Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
  18. How to check results for the post of security assistant exam?

29th August 2016, 09:52 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the post assistant exam conducted in Kerala

For post assistant exam candidate must have passed 12th class from the recognized board in India. The candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years of age. As you want to know date of post assistant exam conducted in Kerala here, I am going to tell you the same:

Important Exam Tentative Date:

Exam date: Last of April 2017

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?