29th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health

CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME NO WHICH COLLEGES OFFER POST GRADUATE (MASTER OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY COURSE IN MENTAL & PSYCHOSOCIAL HEALTH i.e. PSYCHIATRY) PLEASE DO REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  3. Details of M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work at Nimhans Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?
  8. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  9. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai
  10. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  11. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  12. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  13. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy? -- [New]
  17. Is there any chance to take high education in fashion technology after completing B.Tech in fashion technology?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conducts any medical entrance exam?
29th August 2016, 10:47 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health

LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERS POST GRADUATION IN PSYCHOLOGY

ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV NAGAR NIGAM MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA
UTTAR PRADESH

ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY
ANDHRA PRADESH

AGRA COLLEGE
AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
ALIGARH, UTTAR PRADESH

AMITY UNIVERSITY
JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN

AMBITION POINT ACADEMY
KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL

AMBASSY COLLEGE FOR GIRLS
JAIPUR , RAJASTHAN

ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY
ALLAHABAD, UTTAR PRADESH

ABDUL RAZAK DEGREE COLLEGE
UTTAR PRADESH

BANASTHALI UNIVERSITY
TONK, RAJASTHAN

BARKATULLAH UNIVERSITY
BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH

BHARAT RATNA Dr B.R.AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY
DELHI

BHARTIYAM INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY
DELHI

BHASKAR WOMEN THAKUR COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
MAHARASHTRA

BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
UTTAR PRADESH

B.B.C SCHOOL OF NURSING
KARNATAKA

BHAVNAGAR UNIVERSITY
GUJARAT

CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA
HARYANA

CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH BIHAR
PATNA, BIHAR

CHAUDHARY BANSI LAL UNIVERSITY
BHIWANI, HARYANA

D.A.V COLLEGE
BIHAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?