5th November 2011, 12:16 PM
srinivas kasturi

When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

when will be the muthoot po results declared. how many posts for andhra pradesh

24th November 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

Dear sir/madam When u declare PO result
26th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

sir,
when will come PO results.
29th November 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

when will the Muthoot Finance Exam result come sir?
30th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear air/madam

I wrote po exam in Bangalore and waiting for a result from last two months, pl can you update when the result can declare, pl...
2nd December 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary officers in oct 2011
3rd December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam srikanth mba iam written the po exam for muthoot .when did relased the results plz answer must should because iam waiting for job
5th December 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

When they will announced exam result ? If the they will announced then please inform me
6th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

When they will announced exam result ? If the they will announced then please inform me

[email protected]
8th December 2011, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

when will announced muthoot finance po result.......
9th December 2011, 07:18 AM
munnashaik

hai

muthoot finance PO's written test results is declared. Once go through the Muthoot company website their will be one pdf document download it...
9th December 2011, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

hai

Muthoot finance PO's results are declared. once go through the company website muthootgroup.com then there wil be results. click it and download the pdf document.
Total selected candidates state wise:

Andhra Pradesh-2418
Karnataka & Goa-607
Tamil Naidu-2288

After a few days those who are selected for those they will send you the interview details to your mail ID's.
10th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how many members sellected in mahabubnagar dist in muthooth group of finance,
11th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai

Muthoot finance PO's results are declared. once go through the company website muthootgroup.com then there wil be results. click it and download the pdf document.

Andhra Pradesh-2418
Karnataka & Goa-607
Tamil Naidu-2288

After a few days those who are selected for those they will send you the interview details to your mail ID's.

Thanks you very much sir, for informing to us about muthoot PO result.I am from AP, i selected in written test.From AP how many member have chance to get PO post in total 2000 posts.
13th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
Iam sort list in muthoot Finance,Now itself i dnt received interview Cal letter,Any one received cal letter pl finformed my mail id pl
[email protected]
13th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam
I am short listed in the muthoot finance , now the date of venue and interview time which area interview i know please ask me
I can apply for this exam and send the resume to give for this mail id [email protected] this mail id pass word I have forgetted
to this destroyed and to create new mail id create and i will give you new mail id [email protected] and any information to send
this mail only send me interview date and venue which place interview send me to this mail id because and i will give my mobile no
any message to call you ask me for this mobil no 9894616125 thank you or for muthoot finance
13th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment? How many positions are available in Karnataka?
15th December 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

when will be the interview for selected candidates in written exam of muthoot finance probationary officers....
15th December 2011, 01:48 PM
abhisek.sonu

Quote:
how many members sellected in mahabubnagar dist in muthooth group of finance,

Andhra Pradesh-2418
Karnataka & Goa-607
Tamil Naidu-2288

18th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

hall ticket is compulsory for interview time
21st December 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am prasanna i am selected the mutoorfinance short list plz send me interview date and venue my mail id [email protected]
24th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hai sir?madam

i am selected in written test but i didnt get mail from you and even hall ticket also.so please send me details about that and is hall ticket is compulsory for attending interview, please telll me
27th December 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hi... i am also shotlisted for muthoot po.. i have interview on 6th in warangal. if any one completed interview please send procedure.. and gd topics&interviwe qsins. mail id is [email protected]
4th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

when will be the interview results of muthoot finance po
7th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i have attended to muthoot interview...when they will declare that result? if any one know that information plz tell me.....

and the interview process is GD and personal...
8th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hi...... i am manasa. when will be the interview results.
11th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have a atten interview in muthoot finance when did the interview result
14th January 2012, 03:01 PM
edward1989

Andhra Pradesh-2418
Karnataka & Goa-607
Tamil Naidu-2288

17th January 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir, i have a atten interview in muthoot finance when did the interview result
hi even i am also attended the interview but i don,t know when they will declare....i u know that results date plz tell me.....i am feel tensed
17th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello ..i've done with interview on 21.12.2011.when can i expect interview results...plz can anyone tell me
18th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam i was attend the both written test and personal interview.when will be come the result.pls send me. [email protected] this is my email id.
18th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hi friends my name is srikanth today i finished my interview in vijayawada

gd topic is very simple
nd i participated as a group and giving my best of knowledge

but i think i dint attempt interview because board members asking 8 questions but i will tell u 4 question

that's why my heart told to me i think am not selected
21st January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

plz....when will be the final result for PO post in muthoot finance, anybody plz tell me,
21st January 2012, 10:53 PM
thamizhrasii

what are the questions asked in interview, what is the Gd topic. english must in Gd ah
23rd January 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

when will be the muthoot po interview results if anybody know please write. i have attended on 22.12.11.
27th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

he results already came. and interviews are also done. waiting for interview results. where are u?
29th January 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

when wil b da muthoot po interview results..if anybody know plz tell
30th January 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hi sir .when will be muthoot finance po final results. I have competed my interview which on 28/12/2011. ple tell me anyone
1st February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

may be second week of this month results may come
3rd February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam.

i have attended interview in december.iam for results from the last two months.you plz try to give me some information regarding this.my mail id is:[email protected]
plz.................
4th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi ... frnds .i hd attend my interview ..when the result may come plz infm me..
6th February 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hai Tamil.i was attend the both written and personal interview.In my point of u english is not necessary.because we will work our state only.If ur mother tongue tamil means tamil only nessary.so dont worry.but they was ask many general questions in personal interview.so u prepared that only.If u have any doubts mail me:[email protected]
8th February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

When wil be the intrw results
13th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I had finished my group discussion and personal interview on 21/12/2011. When will be result announced? could anybody got result who attend the interview on the particular date in chennai?. Pls kindly tell me

Regards,
harinya B
16th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hai manasa results february 20 lopu vasthayanta ra naku regional office lo vallu chepparu so tension padaku ok na call me to my bsnl number.bye dear miss u my friend
16th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Manasa nenu sandeep ni dont get confused ra feb-20 lopu anni regions results istharanra call me to my bsnl number miss u my friend bye take care
11th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

when the results will come for kurnool region for muthoot po post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?